Extract Topics from Transcribed Speech with Node.js
Rev AI’s Topic Extraction API identifies the main topics in a speech transcript. For application developers, it provides a fast and accurate way to retrieve and rank the topics in a transcribed conversation and then act on this information.
Some examples of how topic extraction can be used are:
- Auto-generated agendas for meetings and phone calls
- Automated classification or keyword indexing for digital media libraries
- Automated tagging for Customer Service (CS) complaints or support tickets
If you’re a Node.js developer, check out our tutorial on integrating Rev AI’s Topic Extraction API with a Node.js application. It demonstrates how to use the Node.js Axios HTTP client to interact with the API, complete with detailed code examples, explanations and a sample application.
If you’re new to topic extraction, you can learn more about this API by visiting the following links:
- Get Started with Topic Extraction and Sentiment Analysis
- Topic Extraction API Overview
- Topic Extraction API Reference
- Topic Extraction Code Samples
Enjoy the tutorial and let us know what you think!